This Is the Police 2 Cheats
This Is the Police 2
Submitted by: David K.
You can give yourself some extra caps. Follow these simple steps;
* Go to C:\Users\Your user\AppData\LocalLow\Weappy\This Is The Police 2
* Edit the "Save.xml" file, find your latest day [day]1
(or whatever day you are on)[/day] (use the calendar to count them)
and change the X number at the X< /tabs> line to whatever you want.
Tips and Tricks:
Written by kro_nikeur.
Tips and tricks to start the game properly.
* Can chips you earn after each day are non cumulative. Therefore you should
spend all of them every day. In early game i suggest to buy new policemen
every time since This is the Police 2 makes their life very hard and you
don't have enough to close cases.
* Prefer non drunk officers since they randomly hurt themselves, but hey,
sometimes you only have rednecks to hire so get along with them, they are
better then nothing trust me!
* Tactial assault give a lot of chips when you arrest people, so try your best
not to kill everyone!
* Avoid getting hit! A hitted policemen will die in a given amount of turn so
just avoid getting hit (Hi, i'm captain Obvious). With 3 forces, you can
carry you teammate to save him but it means you lose another policemen on
the ground because he will be busy taking care of him for some turns...
* Since you can't control some men in combat because of loyalty issues (can't
see where i can found intel about that by the way), you should focus on fire
abilities to pretend to have a chance to win. Theses guys don't know stealth
at all and will start shooting as soon as they encouter a felon (yeah my
english is oldschool, so what?). My advice is to avoid them in your team to
be able to perform a pure stealth run.
* Don't bring low levels guys, they will definitely ruin your raid and will
miss a lot of action you planned.
* Never move your policeman to a place with no cover! Planning is the key,
most of the time ennemies will be walking toward you.
* Even under cover, ennemies gain accuracy with range so the shorter the
range, the better chance your guys are going to die!
* Every policemen should be equipped with at least a stun grenade and a
* I need intel on that because i can't figure out trust level. Sometimes
you refuse a silly demand but they still hate you and mistrust you...
So except some rare dull requests, i always accept them. Especially those
which concerns policeman humiliation... That's why it's important to have
a large pool of policemen as soon as possible!
* Try to keep low level policemen as filler during the day. Since update
1.0.1 maybe it will be easier but sometimes you just need 20 profesionalism
to be able to send your troop.
* Keep track of social relationships between your team. E.g Don't put womens
with a sexist in the same team, etc... (Or get rid of him in a tactial
assault, accidents happens all the time though).
The Secret of the Pink Chewing Gum:
* Schoolboy Tommy Moore and his friends are sitting on the floor and watching a movie.
* Tommy Moore goes with his backpack to the toilet.
* Tommy Moore quietly sneaks out of the toilet.
* Tommy Moore puts the video player in his backpack.
* Tommy Moore, along with the other boys, leave Elmerís house.
Schoolboy. He stole the video player because his family is poor, and he envied Eric
and his wealthy parents.
Nick Derrick Interrogation:
* You know how to handle a syringe.
* Not all your brothers are strong as you.
* You talk a lot about faith.
The Riddle of the Purloined Data:
* A convertible approaches the rear entrance of the hospital.
* The owner of the convertible climbs through the bars on the window
and overturns the flower pot.
* The owner of the convertible takes the computer from the office.
* The owner of the convertible puts the computer into his convertible.
* The convertible leaves.
Member of the pagan Woodsmen gang. Peter is a midget and was, in the past, a stuntman
in the movie industry. He was able to squeeze through the bars on the window and steal
the hospitalís computer to access the patientsí personal files.
Upon completing the case, you can interrogate him to get information in the next suspect.
When you complete the interrogation, a purple pin will appear on the map that will lead
you to the next suspect.
* Iíve seen your name in movie credits! You quit working as a stunt double?
* The right vessels? Is there any special criteria for one of these vessels?
* Is it hard to choose your vessels? Or do you know them right away?
General Tips About Officer Stat Builds:
* Focus on maximizing each copís starting stats first, before making evenly skilled
cops. A cop with three shooting will be more reliable and more useful more often
than a cop with one of each stat, and specialized cops can cover for each other.
* Calls are best done with at least two of the required stat, but that still leaves
a small chance of failure. Rely on your equipment to succeed until you have enough
cops with level three stats.
* For calls, you will use negotiation, stealth, strength, speed, intelligence, then
shooting from most to least often.
* Try and build a roster of cops that complement each other. Once you have enough
cops, youíll be able to create shifts similar to the first game. Make sure youíve
got enough cops to cover each otherís stats every day.
Submit your codes!
Having This Is the Police 2 codes we dont have yet?
Visit CheatBook for Cheats or Hints!
Cheats inside from the first CHEATBOOK January 1998 until today
date February 1, 2007)
is a freeware "cheat-code tracker" that makes hints
and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs, PSP, Sega, Wii, Playstation, Playstation
2, Playstation 3, Nintendo 64, DVD, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Color,
N-Gage, Nintendo DS, XBox, XBox 360, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Super Nintendo) easily
accessible from one central location.