Quest for Glory 5 - Dragon Fire Cheats
Quest for Glory 5 - Dragon Fire
Throw an item, including coins, into the air. Press "I" while the
item is in mid-air, select the same item, then throw it in the air
again. Repeat to duplicate the selected item.
Always have balloon:
Park the balloon outside Silmaria after it has been completed, then
restart the game.
Build Agility, Strength and Vitality easily:
Hold G + K until your character's stamina is expended. Then, rest
for an hour and repeat.
* To build up your strength, vitality and agility, simply press and
old the "G" and "K" keys on your keyboard until your stamina runs
out. Then rest for an hour, and repeat.
* Ok, this is more of a bug than a cheat code, but if you do not want
to be bothered by monsters or do not want to make the balloon again,
when you have finished; making the balloon and Park" it outside
Silmaria. Then restart your game.
* Take all of your money out of the bank on day one, and don't return
it until after the robbery has occurred.
* Buy pills rather than potions at magic shops; they're a better value
if you weigh the cost against the amount you'll need. Keep a good
stash of health, vitality, and mana pills (if you are a wizard or
paladin) in your belt at all times, and use them whenever you drop
below half your max.
* Save right after you are assigned to any given Rite. If you are
beaten by one of the other contestants, just restore and play
through again. By the time you finish a Rite, you'll know exactly
how to complete it, so you'll get through in only a fraction of
your original time.
* Try to talk to everyone at least once every couple of days, even
the people who are difficult to reach.
* Keep a few Pegasus feathers on hand. If you need to get down from
a high ledge, just use the feathers. Also, Hippocrene water has a
wide variety of uses, as do empty amphoras (it's worth lugging
these heavy vessels around).
* For a bit of amusement, try using the Levitation spell under the
windmill near Science Island, or throw pizzas at the citizens in
the Town Square (you may need to throw several pizzas before
anything will happen).
CheatBook DataBase 2015 is a freeware cheat code tracker that makes hints, tips, tricks
and cheats (for PC Cheats, Walkthroughs, PSP, Sega, iPhone, Wii U, Playstation, Playstation
2, XBox, Playstation 3, Nintendo 64, DVD, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Color,
N-Gage, Nintendo DS, gamecube, XBox 360, Dreamcast, Super Nintendo) easily
accessible from one central location. (Release date January 5, 2015)
- All Cheats and Codes inside from the first CHEATBOOK January 1998 until today.